The Cathedral is pleased to offer several convenient giving methods. You can now give at one of our regularly scheduled weekly services, or online. Consider taking advantage of one of these easy giving options as you tithe and donate to this ministry. These methods allow you easily to give your tithes, offerings or donations to the church. All undesignated donations will be placed in the General Fund, and will be used as needed to support and further God’s kingdom.
We are pleased to offer Tithely, or PayPal online giving for anyone who would like to support our vision in this way. While this can have advantages, we want each person who chooses this option to make sure they are giving in a spirit that is pleasing to the Lord. There are several ways to give electronically, including automatic withdrawal for checking, debit cards, credit cards, or the Tithely App, (Available by clicking on the green Tithely logo above). Since we can not distinguish online whether a card is being used for debit or credit, we will allow the use of both. Whether you’d like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations, or give to a particular ministry or fundraiser within the church, you can do it all online. It’s quick, easy and secure. Thank you for your faithfulness, and may God bless you richly for your support!
Currently payment methods through PayPal include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo, or if you already have a PayPal account setup, you may choose that option, which is available on our HOME PAGE, or anywhere you see the PayPal Logo; Just CLICK on the DONATE button, and it will link you to PayPal! Please also be aware that when choosing to pay with PayPal online that 3% of your online giving amount will go toward transaction fees. Thanks!
How Online Giving Works
All information is transmitted securely through The Cathedral and PayPal payment processing. The credit/debit information is transferred in the following manner:
1. Web user makes an online contribution.
2. Information is securely transferred to PayPal via a secure, encrypted messaging protocol (SCMP). PayPal receives order information and performs requested services.
3. PayPal formats the transaction detail appropriately and securely routes the transaction authorization request through its payment gateway to be processed.
4. The transaction is then routed to the issuing bank (your bank/card company)
5. The transaction is authorized or declined by the issuing bank or credit card company.
6. Issuing bank approves transfer of money to The Cathedral bank account, less a processing fee.
7. NOTE: Your contribution can sometimes take 2-3 business days to post to your bank account/credit card company. You may see an initial “pending” charge on your account until the contribution is processed.
At The Cathedral, we offer 2 options to your Online Giving. You can have your donations automatically deducted from your account once a month, or you may give your tithes, offerings or other gifts at a time that is convenient to you.