How do I give with PayPal?
You can easily and securely give to The Cathedral through PayPal by:
- Clicking the Give Now via PayPal button on the giving page. This will pull up PayPal’s secure giving form.
- From there, enter your preferred denomination into the form.
- Using the drop-down menu, select a fund you would like to give to. If you don’t prefer to give your donation into a specific area, leave the Fund drop-down set to General Fund.
- There is a checkbox below that enables you to help offset PayPal’s transaction fees for this transaction.(2.9%+ $0.30 per transaction.) Select it if you would like to make sure that your intended amount makes it to the ministry you’ve selected.
- The Final checkbox allows you to specify if you would like to set this up as recurring monthly giving.
- Next, If you have a PayPal account Setup already, you can complete this transaction by Clicking the Donate with PayPal button. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can click the Donate with Credit or Debit Card button.
- If you have a PayPal account and choose Donate with PayPal, you will be asked to login to complete the transaction and select from your linked credit/debit cards, or bank account, then Select Next.
- On this screen, you’ll see a summary of the whole transaction and a drop-down menu to input your address related to this transaction. Once everything looks in order, press the Donate Now button.
- If all went as it should, you will see a confirmation thanking you for your donation and be redirected back to The Cathedral’s website. You’re done!
- If you choose the Donate with Credit or Debit Card button.
- You will get a form to input your contact and payment information. There is also an option you can select to take your contact information and create a PayPal account using this information, to expedite future transactions.
- Next, there is a check box prompt asking you to verify you are 18+ years of age. Once selected, you can click the Donate Now, or Create account and Donate Now button.
- If all went as it should, you should see a confirmation thanking you for your donation and be redirected back to The Cathedral’s website. You’re done!
Can I give if I live outside of the United States?
Individuals from any country can give a one-time gift through our website using an accepted credit card. If you live outside of the United States and have questions about giving, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or during business hours at 812.423.8000.
What is the deadline for annual contributions?
- Cash and check contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31 to be included on your giving statement for that year.
- Online transactions must be initiated by 11:59 pm CST on December 31 to be included.
Please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com or during business hours at 812.423.8000 with any questions about the contributions deadlines.
How can I give assets to the church?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or during business hours at 812.423.8000 with any questions about giving assets to The Cathedral.