How do I give with PayPal?
You can easily and securely give to The Cathedral through PayPal by:
- Clicking the Give Now via PayPal button on the giving page. This will pull up PayPal’s secure giving form.
- From there, enter your preferred denomination into the form.
- Using the drop-down menu, select a fund you would like to give to. If you don’t prefer to give your donation into a specific area, leave the Fund drop-down set to General Fund.
- There is a checkbox below that enables you to help offset PayPal’s transaction fees for this transaction.(2.9%+ $0.30 per transaction.) Select it if you would like to make sure that your intended amount makes it to the ministry you’ve selected.
- The Final checkbox allows you to specify if you would like to set this up as recurring monthly giving.
- Next, If you have a PayPal account Setup already, you can complete this transaction by Clicking the Donate with PayPal button. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can click the Donate with Credit or Debit Card button.
- If you have a PayPal account and choose Donate with PayPal, you will be asked to login to complete the transaction and select from your linked credit/debit cards, or bank account, then Select Next.
- On this screen, you’ll see a summary of the whole transaction and a drop-down menu to input your address related to this transaction. Once everything looks in order, press the Donate Now button.
- If all went as it should, you will see a confirmation thanking you for your donation and be redirected back to The Cathedral’s website. You’re done!
- If you choose the Donate with Credit or Debit Card button.
- You will get a form to input your contact and payment information. There is also an option you can select to take your contact information and create a PayPal account using this information, to expedite future transactions.
- Next, there is a check box prompt asking you to verify you are 18+ years of age. Once selected, you can click the Donate Now, or Create account and Donate Now button.
- If all went as it should, you should see a confirmation thanking you for your donation and be redirected back to The Cathedral’s website. You’re done!
Can I give if I live outside of the United States?
What is the deadline for annual contributions?
- Cash and check contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31 to be included on your giving statement for that year.
- Online transactions must be initiated by 11:59 pm CST on December 31 to be included.